h/t to amomenttothink for retweeting this.
Please spread this around
- Dated: 19th century
- Place of Origin: India
- Medium: steel, silver, ebony, brass
- Measurements: overall length: 26.5 inches (680mm)
The haft is made of black ebony with an almost horn like appearance, brass collars, a brass top pommel, and brass securing knob with scrolling collar to hold the blade. The blade is decorated with silver koftgari in the form of scrolling flowers and foliage. It is particularly contrasting on a dark steel background.
Source: Copyright © 2014 Akaal Arms
Weird Al’s polka medleys are always the bomb, man.
- "Wrecking Ball" by Miley Cyrus
- "Pumped Up Kicks" by Foster the People
- "Best Song Ever" by One Direction
- "Gangnam Style" by Psy
- "Call Me Maybe" by Carly Rae Jepsen
- "Scream & Shout" by will.i.am feat. Britney Spears
- "Somebody That I Used To Know" by Gotye feat. Kimbra
- "Timber" by Pitbull feat. Kesha
- "Sexy and I Know It" by LMFAO
- "Thrift Shop" by Macklemore & Ryan Lewis feat. Wanz
- "Get Lucky" by Daft Punk feat. Pharrell
And yet he isn’t related to Frankie Yankovic
here’s a video of an armadillo playing if youve never seen that before
LOOK AT YOU. PRANCING AROUND ON YOUR LITTLE FEETS!!!!!!!